Our mission is to provide evidence based, clinically useful information of the highest quality for patients who are undergoing fertility treatments. Juno genetics is dedicated to advancing knowledge and enhancing outcomes in embryonic research, diagnosis, and education.
Our diagnostic tests accurately determine which embryos are more likely to result in a successful pregnancy.
Providing broad access to cutting-edge and highly validated embryonic diagnostic tests that accurately assess the competency of embryos leading to clinically meaningful improvements in pregnancy and delivery rates for individuals being seen at assisted reproductive technology (ART) clinics.
Providing preimplantation genetic testing for single gene disorders so that individuals with a known increased risk to have a child with a genetic condition can have testing to reduce their chance of having a child with this condition.
Sponsoring research that advances the field of embryonic competence and provides a clear pathway to improved clinical outcomes and reduced complications for IVF patients.
Supporting continuing medical education (CME), graduate-level educational initiatives, and other educational activities to advance our understanding and the application of embryonic diagnostics around the world.
01. Formidable history of research and publication in reproductive biology and infertility.
02. PGT at Juno Genetics has been validated through extensive clinical trials.
03. Our evidence based approach helps to provide clinically useful results to IVF providers.
04. Significant experience providing preimplantation genetic testing for hundreds of thousands of embryos.
05. Strong collaboration with top IVF clinics and reproductive endocrinologists.
06. Consultations with board-certified genetic counselors.